The Class of 2017 met their kindergarten buddies today. As a 21st century school and one of the best schools in the Caribbean, Robinson encourages each student to reach their full potential even outside the classroom. Seniors and kindergartners met each other, played together, and made a promise of what their “buddy duties” are.
The International Baccalaureate Program, which we live by, encourages our students to gain knowledge in a peer-to-peer manner.
Our Buddy Program creates a special bond between students. Year after year this activity fills the school with laughter, smiles, and scrapbook-worthy memories.
The benefits of our Buddy Program are:
– Our kindergartners have an older student to look up to.
– Both ‘buddies’ develop confidence.
– Small children feel more secure in their school environment.
– Older kids develop a sense of responsibility.
– Students become more communicative, caring and principled.
– Helps with emergency drill organization.
– Seniors act as an example for their buddy.
Enjoy the photos!