At Robinson School, we strive to provide the best educational program possible based on the individual needs of the student. We look carefully at a child´s recommendations and report cards to determine if your child and our mission and programs are an appropriate match. The following information lists Robinson School´s admission requirements for each different program in detail. Additional examinations may be required in order to clarify the needs of each child.
The Admissions Committee processes applications only when all required documents have been received.
We are working to make these forms available electronically.
A completed application contains the following:
• Application Form
• General Medical Examination Form
• Applicant´s Response Essay
• Parents’ Questionnaire Form
• Emergency Form
• Three completed recommendation forms:
2.) English Teacher
3.) Math Teacher
• Official Transcript from previous school
• Letter of reference from previous school´s accounting department
• Parental identification – Current driver´s license or passport
• Original birth certificate – A copy will be made in the Admissions Office
• Social Security Card – A copy will be made in the Admissions Office
• Immunization Record (P-VAC-3 form) – provided by a local pediatrician
• Two recently taken photographs of the student (2×2 preferred)
• Psychometric Evaluation is required for children in Kindergarten through 6th Grade
• Hearing evaluation
• Visual evaluation
• Screening interview
• Evaluations (psychometric and educational) are considered current if they have been performed within the last three years.
• We strongly recommend that the doctor(s) and psychologist(s) used for evaluation be chosen from the list provided by Robinson School.
• We strongly recommend that the psychologist use the Woodcock-Johnson Woodcock-Muñoz for the psychological-educational testing.
• The psychometric evaluation must include the WPPSI or WISC with sub-scores.
• In order to properly assess the student´s needs, all diagnosis and/or progress reports from any specialist working with the child must be included. Failure to disclose this information may affect continued enrollment.
Recommended doctors and psychologists, Application Checklist, Application Form, General Medical Examination Form, Applicant´s Response Essay, Parents’ Questionnaire Form, Emergency Form, Recommendation Forms: Principal, English Teacher, Math Teacher