Puerto Rico’s premier English-language College Preparatory school is making a pool of candidates for the following positions:
- Toddler Program Teacher’s Aide
- Bachelor Degree in Early Child Education
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field (babies from 12 months to 3 years)
- CDA (Child Development Association Credential) preferable.
- Fully Bilingual
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English and Spanish)
- Enthusiastic, creative and detail-oriented
If you meet the requirements, please forward your resume to:
Human Resources Department
5 Nairn Street San Juan, P.R. 00907
Or via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robinson School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of our employment policies, educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Thank you for your interest in Robinson School.