Robinson School, Puerto Rico’s premier English-language college preparatory school, is actively seeking highly qualified candidates for the current school year.
If you are a teacher interested in joining a community of talented, committed educators, or know a teacher looking for a position, please contact us.
Secondary School – Combined English and History
Secondary School – Mathematics
Substitute Teacher – All Areas
• Dynamic, engaging and committed 21st-century educator
• Student-centered, interdisciplinary approach to teaching and learning
• Expertise in the desired content area and modern pedagogical approaches
• Ability to differentiate instruction to meet the individual needs and achieve high level outcomes for all students
• Experienced in the incorporation of educational technology
• Experienced incorporating STEAM topics as part of instructional delivery
• A commitment to being an active participant in school and community life
• A willingness and/or ability to serve as a homeroom teacher, sponsor student clubs, activities or organizations
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
• A strong collaborator and contributing team member
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in education or special education, Master’s preferred
• Teaching experience in the subject area
• International Baccalaureate teaching experience preferred
If you are an interested candidate who meets the requirements, please forward a resume and letter of interest to:
Candidates may also visit school to deliver the necessary information and complete application materials.