Robinson School, Puerto Rico’s premier English-language college preparatory school, is actively seeking highly qualified secondary school teachers with experience in the area of teaching students with specific learning disabilities.
If you are a teacher interested in joining a community of talented, committed educators, or know a teacher looking for a position, please contact us.
Secondary School – Spanish
- Dynamic, engaging and committed 21st-century educator
- Student-centered, interdisciplinary approach to teaching and learning
- Expertise in the desired content area and modern pedagogical approaches
- Strong record of developing writing and analysis skills of students
- Ability to differentiate instruction to meet individual needs and achieve high-level outcomes for all students
- Experienced in the incorporation of educational technology
- A commitment to being an active participant in school and community life
- A willingness and/or ability to serve as a homeroom teacher, sponsor student clubs, activities or organizations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- A strong collaborator and contributing team member
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in education, Master’s preferred
- Certification in Special Education or teaching background in Special Education
- Teaching experience in the subject area
If you are an interested candidate who meets the requirements, please forward a resume and letter of interest to:
Candidates may also visit the school to deliver the necessary information and complete application materials.