Robinson School, Puerto Rico’s premier English-language college preparatory school, is actively seeking highly qualified candidates for the current school year.
If you are a teacher interested in joining a community of talented, committed educators, or know a teacher looking for a position, please contact us.
Elementary School Math Specialist
- Dynamic, engaging and committed 21st-century educator
- Student-centered, interdisciplinary approach to teaching and learning
- Expertise in the desired content area and modern pedagogical approaches
- Ability to differentiate instruction to meet individual needs and achieve high level outcomes for all students
- Experienced in the incorporation of educational technology
- Experienced incorporating STEAM topics as part of instructional delivery
- A commitment to being an active participant in school and community life
- A willingness and/or ability to serve as a homeroom teacher, sponsor student clubs, activities or organizations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- A record as a strong collaborator and contributing team member
- Experience in developing high quality mathematics curriculum
- The ability to gather, analyze and use student achievement data to adapt curriculum and instruction
- A proven record as an instructional coach or peer mentor in mathematics
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in education, Master’s preferred
- Teaching experience in the subject area
- International Baccalaureate PYP teaching experience preferred
If you are an interested candidate who meets the requirements, please forward a resume and letter of interest to:
Candidates may also visit the school to deliver the necessary information and complete application materials.