“Robinson gave me the opportunity to make amazing new friends, participate in sports and discover new classes that I didn’t even know schools could offer.” -Doelis Rosario
The Robinson School Luis Llorens Torres Scholarship offers a deserving Middle School prospective student with limited financial resources the opportunity to receive a Robinson education while enriching our community with his/her abilities, talents and aspirations. The prospect must demonstrate a history of academic excellence, leadership, and the desire to go on to a top college or university. Parents are expected to perform a supporting role in that matter.
Once the deadline is met, our Scholarship Committee will meet and pre-screen qualifying candidates in order to begin the process of interviews and applications. Students will be selected in coordination with the Luis Llorens Torres public school to join the Robinson family, with the confidence they will graduate and become a successful adult.
- 6th Grade students (applying for the 7th grade)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Transcripts (GPA 3.8 or higher) including 6th grade
- Completed Scholarship Application Form
- Two Teacher Recommendations – Math and English
- Recommendation letter from the principal
- Copy of Income Tax Return
- A 500-word essay explaining “Why Robinson is the school for me”
- When all documentation is presented student will take a preliminary test
- Enrollment Fees
For more information or to apply please contact Paola González, Admissions Director, at email@example.com
*If you wish to support the Robinson Scholarship Fund please visit our Giving Page and learn more about the many ways you can help.