Robinson School is a proud supporter of the American Heart Association! Robinson School has been an active member for the past 15 years, donating more than $30,000 thanks to our community.
Jump Rope for Heart is…
- A national health education program celebrating 38 years in schools!
- Teaching about the importance of daily physical; activity and healthy food choices.
- Helping the AHA achieve its mission to build healthier lives free of heart disease and stroke in your community with the donations.
Ways to help your child participate:
- Ask family and friends to make a donation (large or small).
- Sign up for our school’s online team. Register and send e-mails to people you know!
- Please contact Mr.Michael Alverio at school if you have questions or would like to volunteer. (787) 691-7351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donation Envelopes deadline:
Friday, February 16, 2018
Please make all checks payable to AHA
Let’s work together to fight heart disease and stroke!