Robinson School is a premier English-language, co-educational, college preparatory school in Puerto Rico.
Within the Christian tradition, its mission is to challenge the potential of each of its students academically, spiritually, aesthetically, physically, and emotionally. The institution empowers and challenges the potential of its diverse students through the knowledge and discipline learned in various academic programs and extracurricular activities. Robinson School provides excellence in education by motivating students to think critically, respect all cultures, and understand the dignity of the individual. The school provides challenging programs of international education leading students to become active, compassionate, lifelong learners and responsible citizens, who engage their local communities, their nation, and the world with honor, justice and integrity.
The accomplishment of this mission is achieved with the collaboration of the United Methodist Women, Global Ministries of the United Methodist Church, the Board of Trustees, administration, faculty, staff, and students of Robinson School, in close association with alumni, families, and the community.
- Students should receive a first-class, college preparatory education, empowering all to succeed when facing the challenges of the world’s most rigorous academic institutions.
- Students, parents, faculty and staff share the responsibility to provide an excellent education with collaboration.
- A sustainable, global education fosters the acquisition of 21st Century skills.
- Christian values are central to students’ everyday lives.
- Hard work and perseverance are the keys to success.
- A safe, nurturing environment, which values diversity, is based on respect and responsibility.
- It is our responsibility to encourage individual development of creative and critical thinking skills.
- Students will appreciate learning as a lifelong process.
- The administration, faculty and staff are important in modeling and inspiring our students and the school community to be principled, inquirers, communicators, reflective, thinkers, knowledgeable, risk- takers, open- minded, caring, and balanced.