Our Upper School offers a rigorous college-preparatory program that develops disciplinary and interdisciplinary knowledge and skills. Advanced Placement courses give students a competitive edge when applying to colleges and universities. Our program develops balanced, well-rounded students who engage with a wide range of core subjects while exploring areas of personal interest and greater depth. Robinson creates students who think critically, draw connections with the real world and are responsible, engaged and compassionate citizen-leaders, prepared for today’s ever-changing
At Robinson We:
(60 seniors in the class of 2017)
- Prepare students academically, intellectually and emotionally for the rigors of college and university study.
- Encourage creativity, critical thinking and the independent quest for knowledge
- Develop responsible citizens who meet the challenging demands of today’s society
- Empower students to take action in their school, local and world community
- Respect diversity and foster intercultural exchange
- AP Language and Composition
- AP Literature and Composition
- AP Language and Culture
- AP Literature and Culture
- American Literature
- British Literature
- Global Literature
- Spanish 10, 11, 12
- Spanish Language Acquisition
- Algebra II
- Pre-Calculus / AP Calculus
- AP Statistics
- College Chemistry
- Environmental Systems and Society
- AP Biology
- AP Environmental Science
- Individuals and Societies: PR History
- World History
- AP US History
- AP World History
- Arts: Music, Visual Arts, and Performing Arts
- Spiritual Life
- Design Technology
Upper School Electives
Our comprehensive elective offerings focus on academics, leadership, service and special interests. Some offerings include STEAM Lab, Marine Science, Public Speaking, Journalism, Digital Photography, French, and Russian.
Clubs and Activities
Upper school students select from over 20 clubs and student organizations that cater to a broad range of student interests and leadership opportunities. Our students mentor our Elementary and Middle School club participants.
Our student travel opportunities focus on experiential learning and connecting the world as a classroom. Robinson offers both local and international travel opportunities each year. Check out our experience at the 2016 Presidential Inauguration.
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- National Honor Society (NHS)
- Model United Nations (MUN)
- Young Thespians Troupe (YTT)
Our comprehensive Athletics Program promotes the value and importance of sports and physical activity in the emotional, social, mental and physical development of student athletes of all ability levels. Our program is focused on student wellness, while preparing athletes for success at the college and university level.
The Upper School prepares students for entrance into selective colleges and universities. All graduating seniors are accepted into college and many high caliber schools personally visit our campus each year to attract students to their schools. To meet the needs of such an able and motivated student body, Robinson School recruits a highly talented academic faculty and offers small classes with easy access to teachers and learning resources. Our College Counselor, who has more than 15 years of experience, has earned the respect of college admissions officers throughout the country.
Fill out this form and receive our digital brochure!