The International Baccalaureate Program encourages our students to gain knowledge in a peer-to-peer manner. As a 21st century school, Robinson motivates each student to reach their full potential even outside the classroom.
Today, our Senior Class and Kindergartners met each other, played together, and made a promise of what their “buddy duties” are. The idea is that our students become empathetic, caring and principled.
The benefits of our Buddy Program are:
– Our kindergartners have an older
student to look up to.
– Both ‘buddies’ develop confidence.
– Small children feel more secure in their school environment.
– Older kids develop a sense of responsibility.
– Students become more communicative, caring and principled.
– Helps with emergency drill organization.
– Seniors act as an example for their buddy.
Our Buddy Program creates a special bond between students and year after year this activity fills the school with laughter, smiles, and memorable moments.