Giving

René S. Ronda

Development & Alumni Relations Officer

Thank you for believing in our school, its values, and experience!

A Robinson School education helps prepare students for life in a globalized society, developing citizens who will create a better, more peaceful world.

As a Robinson School donor and volunteer, you make a difference. Our community’s collective contributions provide us with the flexibility to enhance our programs and enrich our educational experience.

When you volunteer or donate to Robinson School, you provide our institution with the ability to educate a larger number of students, empowering them to shape solutions to the world’s most complex social challenges. 

Thank you for your continued support!

Why does Robinson need your gift?

As a non-profit institution, Robinson relies upon gifts and donations to maintain the school’s capacity to change lives through education and service.

Robinson’s tuition pays 80% of all budgeted expenses. The other 20% comes from fundraisers, gifts and contributions from our benefactors. Your gift will support our exceptional academic programs, talented teachers, state-of-the art technological resources, reading, math, athletic programs, visual and performing arts as well as extracurricular activities.

With your help, Robinson will continue to deliver the highest quality educational experience to all students. Your gift is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by Puerto Rico tax law.

Annual Giving

Your planned contribution to the Annual Fund helps fund key components of Robinson’s strategic plan that are not covered in our operational budget. You will be supporting all areas at the school including but not limited to academics, financial aid, and professional development Annual gifts provide additional income to continue the school’s mission to educate lifelong learners and responsible citizens.

HAWK BENEFACTOR $20,000 +
HAWK SPONSOR $10,000-$19,999
HAWK PARTNER $5,000-$9,999
HAWK PRIDE $1,000-$4,999
HAWK FRIEND $1-$999

The Robinson Scholarship Fund & Financial Aid Program

The Robinson student community is defined by deep and varied individual strengths that reflect multiple nationalities and economic backgrounds. The Robinson Scholarship Fund and Tuition Assistance program ensures our students thrive at Robinson School, regardless of their financial need.

Ways to Give

Here are some ways to give to Robinson School

Online

To make your donations online, simply click here to donate. It’s fast, easy, and secure.

By Mail

Checks made payable to Robinson School ATTN:  Development Office. Mail to: Robinson School, 5 Nairn Street, San Juan, PR 00901

In Person

Visa, Mastercard, and checks are accepted by our Development Office. Kindly contact our Development Office.

In-Kind Donations

Physical property, technological equipment or sporting goods, prizes, goodies, beverages or snacks for our staff, students or fundraising activities.

Pro-Bono Expertise

If you desire to share your professional experience with our institution, please contact us.

Robinson School is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit institution under the U.S. and Puerto Rico tax codes.

For additional ways to contribute to our school contact the Development and Alumni Relations Office by calling

787-999-4600 or at development@robinsonschool.net